SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS TAILORED FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Chemicals & Ingredients
Ireland’s Chemical exports have experienced significant change in recent years with much greater emphasis being placed on regulation and logistics compliance. The Leinster Group have vast experience in the handling and international transportation of speciality Chemicals and ingredients, including substances that could pose risks to health, safety or the environment.
Our global network, procurement expertise, multi-modal carrier relationships and local specialist’s partner with clients to deliver logistics solutions that reduce lead-times and operational risk while improving service levels. Key export and import markets include the USA, China, Japan and Europe.
Our experts understand the unique requirements of the Chemical sector including hazardous goods and deliver innovative and cost-efficient transport and logistics solutions from a single source.
- Consulting in supply chain modelling and optimisation.
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (sea, air, rail and road)
- Quay to quay services on shipper’s own equipment
- Warehousing and integrated solutions designed for the storage and handling of chemical products.
- Product specific packaging solutions.
- Export formalities & shipping documentation
- Cargo supervision including port handling, vessel stowage, lashing & securing
- Inland transportation from origin site to port of load / port of discharge to destination site
- Special permit and documentation requirements
- Full tracking and status events.
- Single point of contact.
- Specialist equipment expertise and know-how.
- High levels of competency with hazardous goods global transport and handling.
- Timely and cost-effective multi-modal transportation.
- Greater visibility, transparency and responsiveness and control along the supply chain.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates in multi-modal transport planning.
- Specialist team support throughout the supply chain and process flow.
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics.