INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO THE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
Food & Beverages
Inter-dependencies in the supply chains for Irish food and beverage exporters are significant. The Leinster Group is a vital logistics partner for exporters trading in international markets. We support their scale of sales volume and product range, product temperature requirements and shelf-life, export Country markets and distribution.
Our expertise extends to shipping fruits, vegetables, frozen seafood and meat by sea freight or fresh fish and products by air freight. Our solutions ensure that your temperature-sensitive products arrive at their destination on time and in perfect condition.
Our product expertise includes:
- Live, fresh and frozen Seafood
- Meat & poultry fresh and frozen
- Dairy products
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- Wine, beer & spirits
- Frozen products
Client key growth markets include; Australia, USA, Canada, Mexico, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, South Korea, Japan, China, Russia and Europe.
We offer multi-modal services and transport options to global markets which provide door to door transport solutions by sea, air, rail and road for ambient or temperature-controlled products. Additionally, we provide support and expertise in warehouse management, inventory management and customs processes and carry these out on behalf of our clients.
- Multi-modal door-to-door transport solutions by sea, rail and road.
- Specialist Equipment, can be ambient or temperature controlled, including Standard and Reefer containers.
- Flexible vendor pickups and just-in-time delivery.
- Shared or dedicated consolidation logistics solutions: storage, bonded storage, cross docking.
- Warehousing solutions for chilled, ambient, and frozen storage.
- Delivery coordination between vendors, DC and stores.
- Customs documentation and export declarations.
- Full tracking and status events.
- Supply Chain risk management and contingency planning.
- Secure temperature and humidity control to guarantee product integrity.
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics.
- Logistics expertise and track record with blue-chip Irish Food and Beverage Exporters.
- Partner with our expert teams to inventory management, planning of raw materials and multi-modal transport requirements.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates.
- Customer access to privileged rates and equipment fixed capacity with prime carriers.
- Choice of multiple carriers and schedules to align with desired lead time (/delivery window).
- Greater supply chain visibility with real-time monitoring and control.