INTEGRATED TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS TO THE RETAIL & FASHION INDUSTRY
Retail & Fashion
The retail world is fast transforming impacted by a range of factors such as changing consumer preferences, eCommerce and evolving trade conditions, all of which are shaping the industry and forcing retailers to rethink their procurement and supply chain strategies.
For our clients we understand that speed, flexibility, and efficiency are the key to retail industry success. Our specialist teams and retail logistics solutions are designed for more resilient supply chains that adapt to upstream and downstream operations and respond to fluctuations in omnichannel demand.
Our network of experts are located in key sourcing countries including China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh and Ethiopia with established vendor management and consolidation services on behalf of international clients.
As a single-source logistics partner, the Leinster Group provides integrated transportation and logistics solutions including Sea Freight, Air Freight and Contract Logistics. We ensure supply chain compliance and on-schedule distribution to retailers or end consumers in export and import markets. Clients can take advantage of global sourcing and manufacturing operations while maintaining sufficient local inventory to respond with point-of-sale demand.
- Consulting services in supply chain modelling and optimisation.
- Purchase Order and Vendor Management
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (sea, air, rail and road).
- Upstream consolidation and cargo handling, including packaging and labelling.
- Warehousing and value-added services.
- Export formalities & shipping documentation.
- Full tracking and status events.
- Single point of contact.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates.
- Customer access to privileged rates and equipment fixed capacity with prime carriers.
- Choice of multiple carriers and schedules to align with desired lead time (/delivery window).
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics.
- Greater supply chain visibility with real-time monitoring and control.