TRANSPORT SPECIALISTS FOR BREAKBULK, OUT-OF-GAUGE AND HEAVY LIFT PROJECT CARGO
The Leinster Group has a long-established track record in providing logistical solutions for complex project cargoes. We have extensive experience in handling Out of Gauge (OOG), Break-Bulk (BB) and Heavy Lift (HL) Project cargoes, drawing upon our depth of experience in multi-modal transport management and documentation know-how.
We specialise in the transport of breakbulk, plant & heavy machinery from single heavy lifts to highly complex manufacturing facilities. Our extensive Carrier network is equipped with powerful lifting equipment and multi-purpose vessels geared to handle heavy lifts, long lengths and over-sized cargo.
- Oversize / overweight cargo handling.
- Pre-carriage from ex-works: movement of heavy-lift / out-of-gauge cargo by road, rail and inland waterway barging.
- Cargo supervision including port handling, vessel stowage, lashing & securing of loads.
- Special permit requirements.
- Packaging & crating.
- Provision of cargo tarps, straps etc.
- Project management.
- Documentation & customs clearance.
- Bespoke solutions for our customers most complex logistics challenges.
- Single point of contact and control tower methodologies, delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Multi-modal transport and project management from a single source.
- Real-time monitoring and control.
- Full tracking and status events.
- Dedicated single point of contact.