SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO THE HEALTHCARE & PHARMA INDUSTRY
Healthcare & Pharma
Ireland has become renowned as a world leader in the Pharmaceutical and Life sciences industry, with all of the 10 top global pharmaceutical companies choosing to locate here. As the largest exporter of pharmaceutical products in the EU, logistics management plays a key role in the sector’s success.
Healthcare and Pharma supply chains and fulfillment strategies are characterized by increasing regulatory requirements on temperature management, globalisation, cost pressure and need to differentiate service levels. The Leinster Group have extensive experience in delivering logistics solutions that support more complex Healthcare & Pharma manufacturing and distribution environments.
Our bespoke and integrated supply chain solutions manage everything from raw materials to finished products in highly specialised and climate-controlled storage facilities and transport networks. Our multi-modal services integrate sea, air and land transport, enabling our clients to react quickly to any supply chain changes whilst ensuring a cost-effective, reliable and fit-for-purpose fulfillment solutions.
- Multi-modal transportation (sea, air and road).
- Specialist equipment including Reefer containers.
- Vendor hub operations and multi-vendor, multi-country consolidation management.
- Value added services include repackaging / labelling.
- Warehousing solutions including temperature-sensitive storage and distribution.
- Documentation & customs clearance
- Specialist customer service and regional support teams.
- Full tracking and status events.
- Single point of contact.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates and reduced transportation costs.
- Customer access to privileged rates and equipment fixed capacity with prime carriers.
- Enhanced supply chain visibility.
- Choice of multiple carriers and schedules to align with desired lead time (/delivery window).
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics.