SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS TAILORED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Construction & Ceramics
The Leinster Group have an in-depth understanding of the supply chain complexities for domestic and international construction projects. When it comes to global materials sourcing, freight handling and transport services, we provide logistics solutions that reduce complexity, deliver cost-efficiencies and support our clients to meet their deadlines and project funding goals.
We enable clients to capitalise on pre-assembly and modular construction techniques by providing tailored logistics solutions for heavy-lift and oversized cargo. Our specialist services include capacity planning, scheduling and procurement management with multi-modal vendors. We provide project management support including coordination between overseas suppliers, contractors and construction site, to ensure lead-time and schedule compliance.
The Leinster Group is also the premier logistics partner to Europe’s major tile manufacturers. We operate weekly scheduled ‘milk-run’ weekly consolidation programmes from Supplier factories in Spain, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Vietnam, India and China to Ireland.
- High frequency scheduled services between priority regions and Ireland – Spain, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Vietnam, India and China.
- Specialist equipment including curtain-side trailers.
- Full container load & pallet shipments
- Multi-modal transport solutions.
- ‘Full Risk Marine Insurance’ cover.
- Documentation & customs clearance
- Specialist customer service and regional support teams.
- Full tracking and status events.
- Single point of contact.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates.
- Customer access to privileged rates and equipment fixed capacity with prime carriers.
- Choice of multiple carriers and schedules to align with desired lead time (/delivery window).
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics and scheduled consolidations.
- Greater supply chain visibility with real-time monitoring and control.