A PROUD TRADITION OF PROVIDING PREMIER FORWARDING, LINER AGENCY AND LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
We understand that our customers have unique challenges, transit deadlines and time sensitive shipping requirements. Through our global network and local specialist teams, we partner with our clients in the design, planning and execution of logistics solutions that enable our clients to deliver with confidence.
Our global multi-modal logistics services combine Air Freight, Sea Freight (FCL, LCL), Ro/Ro (Roll on/Roll off), Lo/Lo (Lift on/Lift Off), Break Bulk and value-added warehousing, consolidation, packaging and cargo handling services.
Clients benefit from our global network, procurement expertise, elite carrier relationships and local market specialists. With diverse industry experience, we provide tailored logistics solutions for major export and import clients operating in Agri-business, Food & Beverage, Seafood, Retail, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Industrial, Chemical, Construction & Manufacturing sectors.
We are passionate about understanding and exceeding our customers’ needs while anticipating their future requirements.
- Sea freight – Comprehensive global Sea freight solutions to/from all Irish ports and for all types of cargo and equipment.
- Air freight – Scheduled Carrier services and service options to international routes for your most critical shipments. Sea-Air solutions for optimal cost and service benefits.
- Logistics: Tailored solutions and value added services to improve the efficiency and cost effectiveness of your entire supply chain.
- Road freight: Flexible and reliable Road Transport options for full and part container/truck loads to/from and within Ireland and Europe.
- Project Cargo: Flexible and reliable Road Transport options for full and part container/truck loads to/from and within Ireland and Europe.
- Liner & Port Agency – as sole Irish agents we represent the interests and business development of a portfolio of international Shipping principals developing both short-sea and deep-sea ocean trade routes from Ireland.
- Procurement expertise ensure competitive rates.
- Customer access to privileged rates and equipment fixed capacity with prime carriers.
- Choice of multiple carriers and schedules to align with desired lead time (/delivery window).
- Savings in transport management and related costs through single-source logistics.